Marriage is a very important event in a person’s life. Marriage should be lifelong alliance and therefore taking the auspicious time for marriage also known as marriage Mahurat is very popular in India. A good marriage mahurat takes advantage of the planetary energies and helps in getting work done successfully. Auspicious marriage dates which some refer as “Shubh Vivah Muharat”, looks at the planetary positions, planets, tithi amongst many things to derive the auspicious time for solemnizing marriage.
These dates given below are based upon the Hindu Calendar referred to as “Panchang in North India and Panchangam in South India. Checking the Janam kundli or the birth chart is equally important for deriving the best dates for solemnizing marriage.
More information on how to arrive at an auspicious wedding date is at the bottom of this article. It is strongly recommend that you refer to the wedding dates given below but also consult an expert astrologer to arrive at an auspicious date and time for a Hindu wedding after assessing the horoscopes of the couple.
Auspicious Marriage dates from AUGUST 2017 to MARCH 2018
|Date||Aug 2017||Sep 2017||Oct 2017||Nov 2017||Dec 2017||Jan 2018||Feb 2018||Mar 2018|
Dates Marked with X above are not Auspicious Dates for marriage
- Please note that the above dates are taken from the Panchang, however it is important to match these dates with the janam kundali of the boy and the girl. Therefore do consult an Astrologer / Pandit before you finalize.
- Marriage should be avoided during “Pitra Paksha” also known as “Mahalaya Paksha”.
- Marriage is also avoided during the period of holashtak
- Some good days for marriage are Vijaya Dashmi (Dusshera) and Akshaya tritya
- Marriage is not recommended when Venus and Jupiter are combust.
If you would like to have the Auspicious Marriage Dates based upon the Horoscopes of the Bride and the Groom. You can look at the Paid service from below.