Reply To: Triple Pisces?

Taylor Sage

Hey Rebecca,

My name is Taylor. So I see you posted about triple pisces+ and how to deal with the excellent lovely brillant empathy abilities we possess. That’s right, I use the first person plural form as I too have the Triple Pisces aspect (Rising, Sun, Moon) in astrology. Honestly, being the labeled as the “most spiritual” sign of the zodiac we must take this into account and use it as our advantage! Meditation in whatever form that works for you is what I personally recommend. Here’s what I do: I make time during my typical day and meditate, chant mantras, and refocus my feelings and thoughts. Empathy is always going to be there, so it won’t be going away anytime soon; however the way I truly have become more comfortable with these emotion-full times and moments is to change my perception of the way I organize my feelings. Those feelings can be organized in a certain fashion that transforms the feelings you have to inherit the leadership of any given scenario, and this organization (as odd as this sounds) gives you the freedom of choice that you’ve been looking for. If you are anything like how I was, you must have felt as if you consistently moved by the flow of life (Prana), rather than moving the flow of life.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions, I feel like your question could be a little more detailed… Thinking of becoming a life-coach, I could always use a little prep-training ^_^

Shanti Shanti Shantihi,

Taylor Sage