Reply To: Any astrology remedies to avoid Big or Serious health issues

kt

Thank u very much for your reply sir.

I was very upset and felt afraid that any Big disease will attack me because I have no money for medical expenses and there is no one to take care of me if I fall sick. But your reply really makes me feel good and my fear has gone away. Thank u very much once again. I will do as per your advice. Your service is really awesome and I will always pray to the Almighty for the wellness of you and yours family as now I believe that there are good people in this world to serve others after looking your service.

The other thing which make me too worry is about my son.He is only 3 years old but he is too hyper sensitive and adamant.As I am a working woman,divorcee,only earning person for the family,spending 9am to 9pm in work and cannot look into him and my parents taking care of him.I am very much worried about his future.Pls. tell me,

Will he be good in education and study well? I want him to learn music or sports which will maintain his mental and physical health. Which is suitable for him? – Music or Sports. Any remedies to calm down his hypersensitivity? In which age he will be a normal good child?

DOB: 16.01.2011 time 10.45am Chennai Male child
Pls. reply and help me.