Reply To: Seek your advice on my career and purpose

Navneet Khanna
Keymaster

Moon is in the 12th house of your horoscope, and I’m surprised that you did not think or try of abroad since long. certainly you should have done it long time back. Yes you should try and work towards it and possibility of gains from overseas are indicated and hopefully things will work out the way you want.

Marriage chart is weak as Jupiter karka for husband is weak and 7th lord Mars is in the 6th house, having said that you can still try , there are many times when you can find a good and compatible life partner even at this age. So do the remedies as suggested and certainly try.

Job well may be not what you want but something is better than nothing, so give it a try. It is very important to be involved with something and you know sitting idle can only bring more negativity.

This world is very beautiful only if you want to explore it. bad things do happen with everyone, but you cannot sit along with it life long and stop living.

I know your period of bad that is why you suffered on many front, but know as your period is changing, you are in touch with me and probably with reclaim your happiness and positivity once again.

Do the remedies as suggested and go after all the things that you ever wanted to do.
I’m sure you will be blessed as the Almighty God will shower its choicest blessings upon you.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
Astrologer