Reply To: question

Navneet Khanna
Keymaster

Like I stated earlier there are about 60 Divisionsl charts in Vedic astrology. I’m not an expect on D 40 D45 charts , I only look for D1, D9, Moon chart & Transit chart. I feel that is enough for making all predictions.

Most of these charts are only for people who like to do research in Astrology.

For example there are twins boys born and and their appearance can be different. One could be fair and the other not so fair. One could be fat and the other slim and they both will have their own destiny. One may become very successful while the other not. In regular charts as the time difference between Twin can be 5 – 10 minutes, the chart would remain the same. However their appearance and destiny will not be the same, even after being in the same background.

To study why and how for the Twins there is the D60 chart. Which will tell the difference between the first boy and the second boy.

Like I said these are great for people who are doing some research on Astrology.

For analysis of Karma you should look at the karmic planets. Rahu / Ketu position in the natal chart and also of the Saturn.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
Astrologer