Reply To: Career & Marriage

Navneet Khanna
Keymaster

Dear Swapnil,

Many times in life when we are drifting without walking on a proper path, and unable to decide which way to go, we just keep wondering. As I see from your horoscope you are also doing the same thing. At present you have Rahu in lagan conjoined with 5th lord Jupiter which gives you big plans but unfortunately execution is less and you lose hope. To achieve something in life you do not need money, you do not need education, you only need to be passionate about it. When you are passionate about something you eat with it, you Drink with it and live with it. It is truly a romance that you have to build with it. Trust me it is the only and sure way to success. If you are passionate then you do not sit idle and do nothing, you keep working and working towards it. It only gets you a better and smart professional.

I can give you many example like Dhirubhai Ambani, Gill Gates who had nothing but a fire a passion that took them to greater heights.

I feel that you ask yourself what you want to do in life. If it is the IT certification that you want , then just think about it. Do not drift from one boat to another boat, you must have heard that people who sail on many boats drown. And As I can see from your horoscope, you do have good horoscope, which can achieve a lot in your life, but through your own efforts. Therefore hold yourself firmly and do not let small disappointments bother you in life and march ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
Astrologer