Reply To: what is my mukhya graha and isht dev,

Navneet Khanna
Keymaster

Dear Sahil, getting success in life is not 1 day job. It takes repeated efforts. We need to have a aim and keep working towards it. Slowly you will see that you will reach your goals.

To get success in life besides working hard you have to do lot of planning. You have to do lot of thinking. When I say thinking I mean. Think out of the Box . Always have this “WHY” in front of you. For example if you are selling Food – Why someone will eat from your shop. Because your shop is accessible or centrally situated, or because your food quality is good, or because you offer the best price.

Similarly if you are doing a job , why you are not getting recognition. What is lacking is it your confidence, is it your knowledge, is it your health, is it your behavior in office and once you know you need to work to improve upon it. Once you improve you will see that you will start getting the desired results.

Astrologically your 9th and 10th house lord Saturn is conjoined with Ketu which is not good. 9th house is the house of luck and 10th house is the karmastan and therefore astrologically we will strengthen your Saturn through the below given remedies.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa

2. Wear Blue Sapphire or Neeli on your right hand middle finger on Saturday for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
Astrologer