Reply To: Career

RishiRahul
Participant

Hello,

You are not an organised person, and you have plans which are unrealistic, though you have a lot of energy to perform.

You need to learn to follow the slow,methodical process of climbing the ladder methodically; follow plans which are realistic.

Also you are very much undecided whether you will move residence since Feb 2016.

You have very sharp changes in life around Oct 2016 (+-3 months)

RishiRahul

Thank you Satish Ji and Rishi Ji for the predictions. I got married in Feb 2016 and have a lot of troubles in marital life. We have a lot of differences of opinion and my husband is a very short tempered person and he has send me back to my parents (I stayed in a foreign country with him). Some very unexpected things are happening and all I am worried is about my job. I have left the decision of my marriage life into god’s hands. Thanks a lot for the predictions. I hope for the best.

Hello,

For detailed and Paid analysis please visit the link below.
Unfailing & precise accuracy is attained when astrology, palmistry & numerology is used collectively; which is only for paid consultation.

I do not/am not able to drill down to the bare specifics of each case even in the forum, rather give solutions, as I use palmistry, numerology and astrology collectively involving few hours to come to the perfect answer.

RishiRahul