Reply To: Navneet sir, serious problem

Navneet Khanna
Keymaster

Dear Aradhna,

First of all you should remember that every individual has different goals in life. When I say that I mean based upon their family and financial circumstances your room mates could be happy where they are. So they are in a mood to enjoy. You I believe have a totally different objective in life. You have been working hard to reach where you are today and should not compromise on your efforts so that it can take you way ahead of others.

I believe that you do not have to be like them and that should not worry you. As I write to you today I have been called for a meeting with my friends in the evening today. Some of whom I have not met for a long time. I’m sure that this will be a very late night Booze and Gala session. Although my Dil tells me that I should go, my MAN tells me that if I go I will be completely bored, therefore trust me Im like you in a situation, where Im not sure which path to follow to go or not to go. I believe in following the MAN (mind) rather than DIL(Heart) I feel I should rather sit at home and help people in my Astrology Forum rather than go there and count how many bottles my friends will finish.

Trust me in life do not follow others. Do want you feel is correct. If other are not happy it is their problems not yours. The day you will try to become like them to make them happy, that will be the day when you will drift away from your path.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
Astrologer