Reply To: career astrology horoscope

satish

Hello Mr Srinivasan

after studieying ur chart i have following to say..

Current planetary dasa, venus MD and venus AD till mid 2019 can give chance of freign assignments.as sukra is natal 12th house, in namvasamits in airy sign aquarious and 6th houses connected with day to day job, in dasamsa its in 7th house of and meena raasi along with rahu…

So dasa of sukra should give foregn tours, I feel next year you fair chance. First 4 months of 2017, again rahu and Jupiter periods starting from June 2107 till mid 2018. Once rahu and ketu change raasis and in trasit they will come to 9th house too you may have chance to go abroad, including changes in Job.
Saturn once it starts transiting in ketu star …I feel around Feb march 2017 you can look for some positive job change

Your second part of 7and ½ sani period is entering into last phase..and Saturn changing its raasi in jan end 2017..should see some changes in money front. Saturn in transit also aspects natal rahu..so mother health too must be taken care of.

Since Saturn was in scorpio till now and aspecting natal 9th house ..you were exp more or less an ok period professin wise….

Sun transit in ashtavarga has less point for one month starting from dec 15th so you can expect some clashes with collegues at office.

satish

[email protected]