Breaking News

Reply To: marriage issues

#22556 Reply

You should consult a lawyer to find out how long it will take to get a divorce and the custody of child. Astrologers cannot answer it. You should have consulted us before marriage. Regarding career, you can continue as before once the baby is born and old enough for you to leave the child in a day care centre.