Reply To: kundali milan for marriage

Navneet Khanna
Keymaster

Dear Harsh,

Thanks for visiting AstrologyMag.com.

I have checked your horoscope matching and I see that your ashtkoot Guna milan score is 26 out of 36, which is much higher then 18 that is required for marriage. This is good, having a good Guna milan score certainly helps. There is Gharamaitri score of 0.5 out of 5, which is certainly not good. Having low Grahmaitri score is never good.

Please note that Grahmaitri or friendship between the Rashi lords is important for having harmony in your relationship. As your rashi lord is Mars and the rashi lord of the girl is Saturn. Both Mars and Saturn are inimical by nature.

You need to understand that Rashi or the Moon sign is very important in astrology. It governs our thought process and mind and when two inimical planets are asked to work together, that is you and your partner, there would always be conflicts and frictions, as you both will have different opinions and can never think alike. As they say small things lead to bigger. When Grahmaitri score is less there will be arguments, unhappiness and no satisfaction in married life.

In any marriage , being together is most important, I mean not physically but also in thought, mind and action. Therefore the importance of Grah maitri is very much there.

I would suggest that you do GRAH MILAN (Matching of the planets) as you dont seems to have done GRAH MILAN which is equally important to Guna milan which you have done before. A good Grah Milan will tell us if we should ignore weak Grahmaitri score.

A Grah milan will give you very authentic picture of your horoscope matching.

You can read more about Grah Milan from below –

https://astrologymag.com/guna-milan-during-horoscope-matching/

If you need any further clarifications, please let me know.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
Vedic Astrologer