Reply To: Marriage Proposal for my sister = Please suggest Sirs

J V S Rao

madam,
astrology has become a source to know certain unknown things. in these days almost the people are losing even good matches basing on astrology. my friend has observed that even more marks come out of 36, the couple are going for divorce or leading a disturbed life. i am not discouraging anybody. my request is to contact senior / experienced astrologers and get done matching of horoscopes.
my sincere advice to observe is (as we follow in KP astrology) :
1. Longevity, health, Individuality (if there is disturbance, how the boy or girl enjoy sound health and produce children.
2 Character and chastity : You also know the importance, how it will affect the life.
3. Financial status, source of income i.e profession or business (if the financial status is not good, how can they feed themselves)
4. Children are promised or not. (If children are not there, the purpose of marrige is defeated) etc.,
All these things are taken care by our ancient people through Gunas, which are applicable in those days. The parents could enquire all these things through various sources apart from astrology. Kindly don’t mistake me, as my wish is everyone should be happy. Sorry for the inconvenience.