Reply To: When will I marry?

Sara

Thank you for the insight. I had assumed that marriage wasn’t exactly what was predicted but instead some significant event with a partner. I appreciate the confirmation.

Am I also correct to assume the dates I was given may mean some type of significant interaction, possibly meeting a new partner? Or just some meaningful experience? I don’t even know if I should believe these dates are accurate, as I got them from an online astrology source haha.

I have also been told that I have a chance of reconciling with an ex, but there is a significantly much higher chance of meeting someone new. However, I am very much a homebody who only goes out for work and errands and I only really interact with my family, so I don’t see how I could meet anyone new.

On top of that, I have received descriptions of my potential life partner when asking about a marriage date, and they seem to describe my ex, though they could be considered broad descriptions. Stable career in some business, sound finances, athletic build, smart, attractive, ect… and some of my planetary positions suggest I would settle far from home, my ex lives in the UK.

All of this is why I came here. I feel doomed to not have another partner!