Reply To: JVS Rao Sir – Question on Career

JVS RAO

dear vikas
I am very happy to note that you started reading the lessons and learning astrology.
1. As per Sage Parasara, we have to take houses for results not signs. In KP the division is as per Placidus system, not equal house division as the traditional astrologers follow. Here we show the houses as cusps in degrees, minutes and seconds in the same rasi chart. In KP analysis cusps play important role. Please note houses and signs are different.

To ascertain the strength of a planet various divisional charts are used as Navamsa for marriage, Dasamsa for profession etc., In KP the star is divided into 9 parts in Vimshottari order and each part is called a Sub as Navamsa in traditional way.

In any system “OCCUPANT IS STRONGER THAT THE OWNER” is the principle. In KP we take star not rasi as in convention. Ex: “A” is in the star of “B”. “A” has to give the results of “B” situated in a house along with the lordship houses of “B”. If the houses or stars of “A” are unoccupied, then “A” has to give “A” results along with star lord “B” results.

As per KP chart Moon is in 5th house only, which is 6th sign. As Moon is nearing the same degree of 6th cusp, it predominantly gives the results of 6th house and 5th house. Here the principle is conjunction to the cusp as if it is with a planet.

Every matter is under the control of the cuspal star lord and sub lord. Moon and 6th cusp are in JUP-VEN-MER. Like wise Mars, Venus and Ketu are in xxx-MER-MER in three different signs. It means they are in trine with one another.

You have noticed that Mercury has given 6th house result while it is in detriment house 5th. As you pointed out Jupiter aspect from 11th is also there. Here the principle is : Mercury is in the star and sub of Venus in 4th, that Venus is conjoined with Mars 10th lord, Ketu 8th applying to 9th. This I have discussed in my first anaysis. That is why Mercury has got the significations of 10th and 9th etc. Because of Mercury connections with 10th, I have picked up Mercury period. Saturn would now in transit in Mercury star upto Oct 2017. That is why Saturn also I have taken.
I appreciate you to serve the mankind in any way. I wish you all the best. With a small incidence, I conclude. One person retired in APSRTC and got Rs.700000/- as the retiral benefits. He had a son in marriage age. He approached the local astrologers to know the marriage period of his son. One person said some dosha in the chart and asked to do parihara. The man spent certain amount. The event had not taken place. Again he went to him. He said parihara in another way. Like wise he spent 50% of his benefits. Finally he came to my friend, a KP professional astrologer and found out that the marriage period is not yet come.
Once again I appreciate you if you can serve the mankind honestly, so that GOD will definitely help you and your family ever. I appeal you, if you practice astrology, keep in mind that EVERYBODY COMES WITH SOME PROBLEM TO AN ASTROLOGER WE SHOULD NOT HECKLE OR BLUFF THEM. TRY TO CONSOLE AND PACIFY THEM. Please don’t think otherwise.
JVS Rao
([email protected])