Home › Forums › Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions › Namaskar Pandit Ji › Reply To: Namaskar Pandit Ji
I went through your horoscope. I have seen clients not having correct time of birth especially those who were born before 1990’s and hence hora/prashna astrology is better.
Assuming your time of birth is right, your horoscope is very good but
* Venus is causing havoc. Venus being lord of 5th house (poorva punya + desire fulfillment) and lord of 10th house of career is debilitated and placed in 9th house which is 12th from 10th house of career. Also its retrograde making it even more weak. Also after being weak, Venus is cuspal sublord of first house of self and 11th house of gains thereby creating troubles.
* Lagna lord Saturn is debilitated and retrograde making it weak and decreasing courage, discipline and resilience that Saturn stands for. As Saturn is in nakshatra of super weak Venus, it further becomes weak despite being in 3rd house in Chalit.
While two most important planets for your horoscope are weak, good planets for you are (per Nirayana Bhav Chalit)
* Mars planet of gains in placed in 9th house (10,11 in nakshatra and sublord)
* Mercury 9th lord in 10th house (7,10,9 in nakshatra and sublord)
* Rahu in ascendant (5,9,10,11 in nakshatra and sublord)
Currently you are under Rahu Mahadasha from 19/8/2016 of 18 years and Rahu has Venus as cuspal sublord thereby reducing Rahu’s power to give results. Also in transit Rahu is going through 8th house which is always bad.
Recommendations: Manik is super bad for you as Sun is 8th lord and doesn’t have any good combination in nakshatra and sublord. Strengthening Venus & Rahu will help massively and real estate sector doesn’t suits you at all.
You should seek career counselling and ramp up your efforts + hardwork vs over-investing into Pooja’s/stones. If you do your job, Rahu can take you to dizzy heights (your most planets have 10,11 which are excellent number for reputation + gains).
May god bless you,