Breaking News

Reply To: How to find peace of mind in my life

#33240 Reply
jvsrao (KP Astrologer)

Dear Svh
It is customary to mention your name so that the astrologer can give appropriate advice.
If the querent is a female, suppose for marriage, rukmini kalyanam should be read.
Hence plz provide your full name and go for paid consultancy as Mr.TMR suggested.