Reply To: Marriage: Love cum arrange

Navneet Khanna
Keymaster

Thanks for visitng AstrologyMag.com. I have tried to answer your questions below.

“I did a lot of search on internet and came to know that it can be negated if nadis are perfectly matched”

Kindly note that Bhakoot and Nadi do not have any connection. Therefore whatever you read on the Internet is not correct.

“I also checked various other websites some are shoeing mangal dosh some are not some saying poorna mangal dosh and some are saying mild.”

Mangal Dosha is always checked from Lagan / Ascendant and also from the Moon. If it is from either one it will be mild, else it will be poorna or complete. Also regarding mangal dosha cancellation, I cannot comment what is given on other website, till I study the horoscopes myself.

Regarding Yoni, to make it simple, Yoni is sexual compatibility of the couple. It is important for getting sexual satisfaction in a relationship. If there is no sexual satisfaction, the marriage relationship will not be happy. You can read more about Yoni compatibility in Kundali milan from the link below.

Yoni kuta compatibility in Kundali Milan

I do hope that this was helpful.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
Vedic Astrologer