Reply To: tell me if i am manglik?

Navneet Khanna
Keymaster

Hi Dimple,

You have to find out the correct Birth time for correct matching. Mangal dosha is very Major aspect of horoscope matching and as it is you have Bhakoot and Nadi, no astrologer will recommend marriage. And if you also have Mangal dosha , it will complicate things further.

You should get the time checked by what is called Birth Time Rectification Method. Then see if the Bhakoot Dosha gets Cancelled and that the Nadi dosha is not part of the Nadi Paad Vedha Chakra. Nadi Padha Vedha chakra means full Nadi dosha. If it is Full Nadi then certainly problems in relation to children can be there. If there is no Nadi Padha Vedha Chakra then there are strong chances that despite Nadi Dosha you will have healthy children. I give remedies for both scenarios.

If Bhakoot dosha gets cancelled then you may add 18 + 7 points in your horoscope matching. That way your total Ashtkoot guna milan score will be 25 out of 36. Higher Ashtkoot guna milan score indicates better compatibility and better changes of marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
Astrologer