Reply To: Career and Marriage

Navneet Khanna
Keymaster

Moon represents the mind as per Vedic astrology and it is the 4th house lord in your Natal chart. It is posited in the 12th house, indicating the difference of opinion between you and your parents and as 12th house is the house of separation your desire to take control of your life and make your own decisions. Having said that I believe that parents can be over protective, but never will push the growth of their children back. As per your horoscope building good relationship with your parents is important. Rather than building an environment of friction of opinion, work collectively towards mutual benefits.
I believe that once you get a good opportunity in terms of a job and you should move ahead in life. Leaving the house without anything in good in hand will only bring you problems. First take a good opportunity in hand and then move ahead. Regarding Kemdrum Dosha I have already given you a very strong Mantra, it will bring you happiness and you will feel blessed. As this Mantra is for strengthening of Moon, you will be able to think positively for yourself and the path ahead will be much clearer.
Blessings,
Navneet Khanna