Reply To: when i will get married

mansi

TMR Sir I asked Yesterday,

TMR Sir, I have a query few days back I asked below question
d.o.b 28.02.1985. varanasi – place. time: 7:24pm Am I going through Rahu ketu Mahadasha When it will end.Awaiting for your kind Reply
To which you replied No, there is nothing like Rahu ketu Mahadasa in astrology. Currently you are running Rahu Mahadasa and it will end in Jan 2015.But when I see in computerised horoscope on net It shows Jupiter Mahadasha So is it like according to scientific evaluation of horoscope is it like that I had gone through the link which you gave me regarding scientific evaluation of horoscope and the rest….. throughly liked it and the way you told many things so clearly about horoscope and seeing method so is it like computerised horocopes could be erroneous.And regarding Rahu Mahadasha you told it was very confusing for me I had gone through many articles on net.So I thought to ask Regarding that Please do clarify.

To which you Replied,

There are 27 different schools of thought in Astrology. I use Nirayana System with true Lahiri Chitrapaksha ayanamsa which is used by most astrologers in the south. However these differences are primarily on account of different Ayanamsa being followed. Sayana System (Western Astrology) uses no precessions into account. In Scientific evaluation, whichever method you follow the strengths more or less remains the same. And the Mahadasa and Antardashas, you should read my article “Day to day predictions in Astrology” which will make you realise that the convergent effects of all planets do take place in each of our breath and the timings based on Dasas and antardasas are only an approximation.
How does it matter therefore whether you are now running Rahu dasa or Jupiter dasa. Anyway Jupiter dasa according to me starts only in Jan 2015

So I went Through article on “Day to day predictions in Astrology” So here I wanted to ask you told me I am running through rahu mahadasha and since rahu mahadasha is of 18 years then you mean to say I am running through rahu mahadasha since 18 yrs from 1997 and ends on jan 2015 and since rahu mahadasha is of 18 yrs so it is correct and since jupiter mahadasha starts on jan 2015 it will run for 16 yrs and jupiter which is benefic period.As you told the convergent effects of all planets do take place in each of our breath and the timings based on Dasas and antardasas are only an approximation.But whole period of rahu mahadasha is of 18 yrs so it will specifically define the end of rahu mahadasha of 18 yrs as whole and onset of jupiter mahadasha of 16 yrs as whole.Please do clarify.Awaiting for your kind reply