Reply To: when i will get married

Mansi

d.o.b 28.02.1985. varanasi – place. time: 7:24pm

TMR Sir,Thanks for reply so here In this case as you said starting from 2015 the Mg.Director is Jupiter who will stay for 16 years.I know we cannot change the potencies of planets but according to evaluation as you have mentioned you will have a better time depending on the strength or potencies of that planet. Yes you should consider the other departmental heads too and their strength and weaknesses to find out how successful or otherwise you will be in those departments. So as Rahu mahadasha is finishing and with onset of jupiter mahadasha in general I would notice the difference in life due to major mahadasha shift and as you say the convergent effects of all planets do take place in each of our breath and the timings based on Dasas and antardasas are only an approximation but in case of mahadasha shift although I know you said connvergent effects of all planets do take place in each of our breath and the timings based on Dasas and antardasas are only an approximation but due to change of Management director in a team the pattern which carried out for 18 years would also change due to appointment of new Management head for 16 yrs specific alloted time to new Chief.So here in major Mahadasha shift we will notice changes????? Will be they good for me???Awaiting for you kind reply.