Reply To: confusion: radical difference between main chart, chalit chart and KP chart

Vishal Raj

Sir,
As advised, I just read your blog. I appreciate what you say and write there, infact a few points like “Death is pleasant” was a beautiful thought.
So, with due respect, while you have some profound thoughts, I also am increasingly confused. That too might be a good thing as it is said that “perplexity is the start of wisdom”. Without getting into detail on what has led to my confusion, I request if you can have a look on my chart and help me in understanding if there is any strong planetary combination which would help me have some real upswing in my profession or not? If yes, then what time it seems to be? Just for information, even after almost 12 years in my profession, I still don’t feel a sense of belongingness and it adds to the frustration.
The point is that some subtle idea of an upcoming good time, helps one put the efforts with a rejuvenated strength and likewise, a hint of a tough future helps prepare for the storm.
I have been exploring my inner self for quite some time but the confusion still prevails and thus I seek for a word of wisdom. Hope you could help me.

Many Regards