2nd marriage

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      kamal

hello sir,
      My name is hari. I m married having two kids. But i have an affair with a girl whom i met and loved brfore my marr my marriage. Now i want to marry this girl bt at the same time i dont want to divorce or do injustice with my my. So Sir, pls read my kundali and let me know whether can marry with my girlfriend or not? I mean is thr any 2nd marriage or two marriage yog in my kundali? My date of birth is 20/12/1975, 6.45 p.m. ,hisar, haryana, india.

Thx

• #7573 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi thanks for visiting AstrologyMag.com forum

I feel more than me you need to ask yourself if you doing the correct thing. First you say you want to marry someone who you always liked and secondly you do not want to do injustice to your present wife. I feel you are not only going to do injustice to your wife but to your children as well and also to the other girl who probably is waiting for you that some day you will marry her. Shadi Sanjog mai jis ke sath thi ho jaye. Now dont try to disturb what has been written in your fate. You will not only create problems for yourself but for others as well.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #7573 in 2nd marriage
Your information:

Cancel