32 yrs girl – please predict marriage

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Archana

Respected Astrologers,

Please predict details of my marriage, when and how it will happen. I am in deep depression. My father is aged 71, mother 66, elder sister divorced. I don’t know whether marriage is present in my life.

DOB 15 January 1985
      TOB 9:15 PM
      POB Chennai

• #29569 Reply
      AkashAstro

Very few chances of you getting married before Feb 2018 keep trying

• #29570 Reply
      TMR

You will get married in the first half of 2018. But your house of children is very weak.

• #29573 Reply
      Deepak

Bright chances of getting married in 2018 as

* Rahu/Ketu in transit are moving out of your 1/7 axis in August 2017 and this should ease things for you mentally and from pov of finding a spouse (Ketu in 7th house is not good)
      * Saturn is moving to Sagitarrius in Oct 2017 and will aspect 7th house thereby activating your marriage prospects. Also your Sadesaati will end and you can breathe relief

* Guru will transit in 3rd house from Sep 2017 and will aspect 7th house of marriage as 5th lord (Saturn and Jupiter double transit on 7th house is best bet for marriage)

Your Saturn is in close conjunction with Ketu which has delayed your marriage and your Jupiter is complete combust as well thereby reducing its power.

Also Ketu antra in very positive Mercury dasha (2,7,11 combination0 will start from 1/1/2018 and Mercury-Ketu-Venus pratyantar (from 22/1/2018-24/3/2018) can lead to some sort of finalization. Otherwise Mercury-Venus period will starting from 29/12/2018 will definitely get you hitched.

May god bless you!
      Astrologer Deepak

• #29574 Reply
      JVS RAO

Archana
      You will definitely get married in the first of half of 2018. Fixing and performance would be after 30-12-2017 only. There are feeble chances before 21-03-2018. If not it would not cross 23-07-2018. In Venus bhukti you will have children.
      JVS Rao
      [email protected]

• #29595 Reply
      Archana

Jvs sir …Thank you Sir, any prediction on what could be the nature of marriage likes it going to be within my family/caste? I have tried my best searching through matrimony, relatives etc. But , somehow got many rejections.
      Can you guide me which circle I need to look for marriage proposal office, relatives or matrimony etc? Will my marriage life be good?

• #29671 Reply
      Neeraj Gupta

I am Neeraj Gupta from Delhi. I am also searching a female life companion for self. I am an engineer working in Delhi looking for simple marriage. pl. write me at [email protected]

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29573 in 32 yrs girl – please predict marriage
Your information:

Cancel