33 years age and delay in marriage, plz kindly help!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      sal

Hello everyone, please help me . I am a 33 year old girl and still unmarried. My parents and me are so worried. Can anyone please advice me as to when I have a chance of marriage.

I have alot of delay in education also and i am now going to join for three years course of post gradation in july in bangalore.

DOB 23/2/1983
      TIME 9 47 pm in Manipal, Karnataka in India.

I would really be grateful if someone could advise me of my marriage chances or at least an idea of my age of marriage as it is already so late.

Thank you soooo much and god bless all of you!

• #16128 Reply
      TMR

You may get a 30% chance of a ritual marriage sometime mid 2018, but your marital bliss and pleasures in bed is below average. So you should think about establishing yourself in your career and rather not try to get deeper into the marital life. If it happens let it happen, that should be your attitude.

• #16137 Reply
        sal

Sir , thank you for the reply. I was very sad to hear your prediction.

• #16130 Reply
      Ritika

Hi

please advise as is urgent.
      just wanted to know vivah yog for one of my dear friend. Also if he marries this year what shall happen? The details are as follows:

Name: Prabhat
      DOB: 01/01/1989
      Time: 4:50 am
      Place: Bithan, Samastipur, Bihar

• #16131 Reply
      TMR

If your friend wants to know something he could as well write to us. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details.

• #16142 Reply
      TMR

Dear Sal,

It is not a prediction, but the factual evaluation of your horoscope as per the available axioms in Astrology. You can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details.

• #16172 Reply
      Ritika

yes you are right sir, but I was concerned for my friend and just wanted to knw about this and help him. seems like you dont want to help. Thanks anyways!

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #16130 in 33 years age and delay in marriage, plz kindly help!!
Your information:

Cancel