5 planets exalted discuss positive / negative effects

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Shrinidhi

my daughter jadagam has 5 planets exalted. Pls rell us the positive and negative aspects. We have moved our residence recently. So we had to put my daughter in a new school. It has been 5 months she does not like the school she wants to go back to the old school which is 40 Kim’s away. my question is is the planets position is such that she will be away from our family if we decide to put her back in the old school. She is pressurising us mentally we are upset. Not able to handle her. Daily she is crying and we don’t know what to do. Please guide us. I know rishaba rasi Saturn transit is going to 8 th place. Worried parent…. Please guide >

• #21669 Reply
      TMR

Her Moon which signifies her mind though is exalted, has only a near zero residential strength and she therefore may not adjust well to changed surroundings. However mid 2017 onward, she will mature in her mental faculties and will easily adjust to changed environments. My suggestion is to keep her in her old school for the current academic year. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for a better insight into astrology.

• #21670 Reply
      satish

Hello Srinidhi

Very active , sun and mars asp stubborn, moon and rahu pleasure loving and fond of entertainments ( Tv , friends etc), Jupiter in Kendra, is one strong point, sun in lagna..and venus in 12 are good points( venus in 12 usually gives her finances .rahu and moon in 2 nd house will give all comforts in life…Jupiter can give her good education.
      She if of average intelligent as sun is close to mercury.,so she will need push , once she work hard she can accomplish her goals. As Jupiter is in 4 and also 9th lord ..she will have good education provided she works hard …
      She is currently in rahu dasa, till 2025 and in 2017 dasa period will change for better she should be focusing on studies very seriously.
      Negatives, rahu and moon, Jupiter in Saturn star, and Saturn in 12 to Jupiter, sun in venus star, confusion in taking decisions, moon in mars star….anger, Saturn in mars star, ketu in saturn star.
      Saturn in 3r house does not encourage her to take decisions and initiatives

Saturn in mars star, can give some positive results career wise
      Rahu and moon as rahu is exalted and so is moon..such combinations makes her highly ambitious.and long for things or friends she likes..( like in school)
      Its desirable to perform .Durga mata puja on Tudesday. And she should be present during the puja. Till end of moon sub period

satish

[email protected]

• #21673 Reply
      Shrinidhi

Dear satisfy sir,

Her lagna is Taurus. Please clarify.

• #21677 Reply
        satish

hello srinidhi

i think time of birth written in your first post was 5 25 am .i have now corrected the same.

4th lord sun in venus star placed in 11 th house and aspected by Jupiter…..that can give commerce education too as Jupiter , is finance planet and its lord Saturn too in 2 n house of finances. 4th lord sun with mercury 2nd lord ..so commerce is more suitable ..further Jupiter aspects mercury which is retrograde .karma karaka Saturn also aspects lagna cum 6th lord venus from Gemini..so commerce is more suitable than music as career.
        9th lord saturn is placed in 2nh house in Gemini.and Saturn in mars star who is exalted…Saturn mars also gives good career after lot of hardwork
        Rahu and moon in lagna gives unconventional person with different likes and dislikes and she wants to become famous too.
        But career wise commerce is more suitable than music ( she can keep music as hobby only )
        In d 10 career charts, 10th lord Saturn in placed with venus in house of mercury so finance is more suitable . Jupiter aspects 10th house of career from house 4.mercury in 7th aspects lagna ….merucry planet of commerce , frm scpopio deep sign ..she likes investigations too…she can also do teaching job.
        CA or ICWA also suitable
        So finance is more suitable
        In navamsa Jupiter is with mercury more suitabkle for commerce education

Very active( fond of travelling ) , sun and mars asp stubborn, moon and rahu pleasure loving and fond of entertainments ( Tv , friends etc), Jupiter in , is one strong point, sun in 12 th to lagna..and venus in 11 are good points( venus in 11 usually makes her famous in friends circle .rahu and moon in lagna nd house will give all comforts in life…Jupiter can give her legal education too as 3 is also communication and jupiter is also law .

. As Jupiter is in 3 and also 8th cum 11 lord ..she will have commercel / legal education provided she works hard …

She is currently in rahu dasa, till 2025 and in 2017 dasa period will change for better she should be focusing on studies very seriously.
        Negatives, rahu and moon, Jupiter in Saturn star, and Saturn in 12 to Jupiter, sun in venus star, confusion in taking decisions, moon in mars star….anger, Saturn in mars star, ketu in saturn star.
        Saturn in 3r house does not encourage her to take decisions and initiatives
        Saturn in mars star, can give some positive results career wise after great hard work

Taking finnaceas career will give her money after lord of hard work due to Saturn in house 2 of money and in star of mars placed in house 9, lord of 10 .

Rahu and moon as rahu is exalted and so is moon..such combinations makes her highly ambitious.and long for things or friends she likes..( like in school)

Its desirable to perform .Durga mata puja on Tudesday. And she should be present during the puja. Till end of rahu – sub period dec 27th , 2016

satish

[email protected]

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #21669 in 5 planets exalted discuss positive / negative effects
Your information:

Cancel