7th lord in 6th

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      karishma

Navneet Sir
      Just read through your article that 7th lord in 6th is bad, my dob is 20/03/91 time 10:40 Pm, place Gonda(UP), already my marriage is getting delayed but lord of 7th in 6th will put my married life in trouble? kindly guide me at this stage itself so that I do not face any problem afterwards
      Regards
      karishma

• #11329 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

looking at your Horoscope we see that there is an exchange between 6th and 7th lords. 7th lord is in the 6th house and 6th lord is in the 7th house. 7th lord in the 6th house indicates that the chances of separation are there in your horoscope as 7th house is for marriage and 6th house for legal troubles, court cases etc. 6th lord in 7th house is also there which means that your partner will be spendthrift, materialistic and also have health issues. Doing matching of the horoscope will be important for marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11331 Reply
      ushika

hi sir…
      sorry to come in between…
      sir when 7th lord in 12..then also the same thing as written above seperation possibilty is there…? or something diffrent…? pls tell…….

sir in my chart 7th lord is with bhagya lord…will bhagya rise after marriage or something can be told…?

• #11333 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

It is better if you provide your Birth details and then we can discuss in detail.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11329 in 7th lord in 6th
Your information:

Cancel