Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

8th house manglaik

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #2112 Reply

I am a girl having mangal dosha in the 8th house. Some one says that it cancels but am not sure. The boy I love doesn’t seems to have manglik dosha. Wish to know whether our horoscope match and whether this mangal dosha will ruin our married life.

DOB: 7th oct 1987; 18:00, Cochin ,Kerala

#2115 Reply

There is Kuja dosha in your horoscope since Kuja is placed in 7th house both in Rasi Chart as well as Bhava chart. And Kuja is a malefic too in conjunction with Sun who is also a malefic. And there are no aspects from any benefic planet to soften the ill effect. So it is compulsory that you will have to choose a boy who is also having Manglik dosha. Actually it is not a dosha, but it is a state of your mind and physique where you will be sexually hyperactive and getting married to one who does not have a similar state of mind and physique might ruin your life as well as your spouse’s.

If you wish to have the compatibility checked you can come through my blog Do read all articles to get a good insight into astrology.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by TMR TMR.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: 8th house manglaik
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top