9/5 bhakoot…navnnet ji…

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      ash

sir does 9/5 bhakoot cancel for taurus and virgo moon sign?

As i read here “when rashi lords are friends” dosh cancells? here venus and mercury,,, both are friends
      Sir grah matri is 5/5
      gana manushya manushya 6/6
      Adi antya 8/8
      Tara 3/3
      Varna 1/1
      Bhakoot 0/7

• #10885 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

9-5 bhakoot dosha deals with progeny and also love romance, therefore it is an important bhakoot. As per your explanation above, Yes the dosha seems to be cancelled. However it is important to do a proper horoscope matching for checking the relationship compatibility from all aspects.

I suggest you read the below article on complete Horoscope matching.

Click to Read about Guna and Grah Milan in Horoscope Matching

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #10893 Reply
      Ash

Sir firstly thanks a lot.
      Sir as dish cancels it makes score 25.5+ 7 = 32.5
      Is this score OK?
      Also can u explain some how grah miln done? By check on 1st house of girl and 7th of boy I.e friendlyness of both house lord etc???

• #10899 Reply
      Ash

Pls answer

• #10904 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I will not take the process of addition that you have done for horoscope matching. When a dosha gets cancelled, like in your case 9 – 5 Bhakoot dosha gets cancelled. It basically means that the ills effects of the dosha are drastically reduced or cancelled because of the benefic effects of other planets.

For example in a 9 -5 bhakoot dosha it deals primarily with progeny or children and it also deals with love and romance. Things that couple share together as in their “Bhagya” or destiny.

When two people get together and make collective decisions, both their energies need to work together. If their energies are in harmony with each other they can produce double the amount of positive effects. If their energies are in disharmony then they negative whatever good is to happen. When energies are in harmony it brings achievements, success, prosperity. When they are in disharmony they cancel whatever good is to happen. When prosperity comes we say that the couple are lucky for each other and when disharmony comes we say that they are unlucky for each other. Basically we look at the harmony between the two through bahkoot dosha.

Regarding Graha milan – it is basically analysis of your planets with the planets of your partners. As you know Gun milan is from Birth Nakshatra. We are influenced not only by Moon but by other planets as well and Ghara milan is an analysis of that. It also covers analysis of 7th house, 7th lord and Karka which expedites marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #10911 Reply
      ash

thanks again sir.
      sir my 7th lord jupiter is not placed well , its in 12th house ( but its vargottam ) with karaka Venus too in leo sign.
      My venus is in libra at navmansh!

My boyfriend has exalted venus in his chart and scorpio in navmansh!

Can you say something with this info? how things are and will be ? does good karaka indicate good things?
      Actually he is not sure about his time of birth so giving this much info to yu!

• #10928 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I feel if you share your Birth details, then we can have a look and see if the Bhakoot dosha gets cancelled or not. Also accurate birth details are required for any horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #10934 Reply
      Ash

thanks for replying!
      the guy is not sure of his time. But the search for accurate time is going on.
      Sir is there still a doubt that bhakoot dosh is not canceled? but in your first reply you felt its cancelled? I have provided you information based on birth details of both of us. As entire day moon remains same or you can say the nakshatra .I’m writing again : Pls have a look
      grah matri is 5/5
      Adi antya 8/8
      Tara 3/3
      Varna 1/1
      Bhakoot 0/7

In all it makes 25.5.

Thanks

• #10936 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As I can see from the Guna milan details that you have provided. It seems that the Bhakoot dosha is cancelled. Nakshatra has different charan if the charan change then Guna milan score can differ.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #10944 Reply
      Ash

Thanks sir:)
      One last question without details..
      If with this matching breakup happen does patch up possible??

• #11103 Reply
      Ash

Sir grah matri is 5/5
      Adi antya 8/8
      Tara 3/3
      Varna 1/1
      Vashya 0.5/2
      Yoni 2/4
      Bhakoot 0/7

the entire thing sir. now pls confirm does the bhakoot cancells ?

• #11105 Reply
      ASh

I forgot to mention, girl taurus moon boy virgo moon,,,,,so rashi lords friends?
      Pls reply asap the details are above!

• #11109 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As the grah maitri is good and there is no Gana dosha, 9-5 bhakoot that is there will get cancelled. However it is always prudent to go for complete Horoscope Matching which includes the following

1. Grah Milan of all planets

2. Deep analysis of 7th house which is the prime house of marriage and also the 7th lord.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11113 Reply
      Ash

OK …

Sir as vashya is very less…he won’t listen to me or he would hav less influence of mine vice a versa??

• #11115 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Influence of both over each other would be less. The word Vashya means ability to control or influence over the other person.

Click to Read about Vashya Koota in Horoscope Matching

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11121 Reply
      Ash

Sir there are some cancellation written about it . rashi lords friend etc.
      We r Taurus rashi and Virgo. Does it apply to us?

• #11122 Reply
      Ash

Also pls tell are there some more bad effects of this?

• #11128 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I need to study both the Horoscopes in Detail for any further comments. You see that as stated by you the Guna milan is good, however there is Bhakoot dosha. There are few exceptions to Bhakoot dosha, which you say are also there, meaning Bhakoot dosha gets cancelled. I understand you have 9-5 bhakoot dosha which signifies Love and also progeny or hapiness from children. Therefore you should also get the Garah Milan done, which is matching of the planets. If planets also are favourable you marital life will be happy and blissful.

You should note that Ashtkoot Guan milan is matching on the basis of Birth Nakshatra only and is not complete Horoscope Matching. That is why many times couple with 30 Plus Guna milan end in divorce.

If interested in detailed Horoscope Matching You can always look at the Paid Services from the Top menu.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 17 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10944 in 9/5 bhakoot…navnnet ji…
Your information:

Cancel