A question, really quickly answerable

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Rups

Hello,
      Navneet sir you recently told me that you see a good marital life for me. I’m Gemini ascendent.
      What do you mean by good marital life?
      Is it love care from my husband ? Please explain. What does it mean.
      Thanks

• #12454 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please post your Birth Details and only then I can answer. I don’t remember your Birth chart.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12458 Reply
      Rups

Can u pls tell in general what does it mean when you astrologically say by seeing kundli you’ll have good marital life?

• #12462 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Strong 7th house and 7th lord. When 7th house is not afflcuted by malefic planets and also the 7th house lord is well placed and not afflicted , it will give good results. The karka also plays a very crucial role. The Kakra for Girls is Jupiter and Boys is Venus. Well placed and unafflicted karka gives timely marriage without obstacles and hindrances.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12472 Reply
      Rups

OK but with good marital life, what Sir of happiness I will experience? Pls explain this. Care from husband? What else? Pls tell in these terms if possible

• #12477 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

A happy marital life means good understanding and respect with your spouse. See every relationship has its ups and downs that is because when two people who are from totally different background want to go the same path, there are bound to be differences of opinions. Some times when these differences are taken as problems then relationship ends. However when these differences are taken with a positive attitude and equal opportunity is given to adjust and correct, then the relationship not only lasts long but also is healthy with self respect for each partner.

I always feel it is not possible to avoid problems, but it is important to learn to tackle them and once we learn this art then everything in life , can be marital relationship, job , friends, day to day challenges become earlier to handle.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12462 in A question, really quickly answerable
Your information:

Cancel