About Ex-Marital

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Sunny

Hi Sir,

With due respect!!!

I love my wife very much so I promise that if found guilty I’ll not quarrel with her but will make her understand in a cool way and will adjust. I can never harm her at all. I care for her a lot.

I m going through a bad emotional phase in my life since last 4-5 months after shifting to my new house at Kanpur [U.P.]. Please note that Kanpur is also my wife’s native town. And here is where the problem started after 16 years of my marriage. In last 16 years I never got any reason for doubting the character of my wife. She was rock solid and fully committed and same was I.
      Now my Wife seems to have extra marital affair with a very close relative and I have started suspecting this by sudden change in her behavior towards this very very close relative.

Details of my wife:
      DOB: 28-07-1978
      Time: 02.30.00 am
      Place Kanpur [U.P.]
      her name starts with ‘S’

Details of close relative:
      DOB: 27-07-1972
      Time: 02.45.00 am
      Place: Kanpur [U.P.]
      Name starts with ‘D’

Please tell if it is only emotional attachement or they are physically involved also and how intense it is.
      Any remedies?

Please see my details also and tell something for me also like upcoming Divorce, Death, Prison, Court case
      DOB: 25-07-1975
      Time: 10.05.00 am
      Place: Bareilly [U.P.]
      My name also starts with ‘S’

Regards

• #21915 Reply
      TMR

Analysing 3 horoscopes and answering your emotional questions is not an easy job and it involves quite a lot of time and effort. Perhaps you can come through Paid Consultations after reading through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #21924 Reply
      sanjay

Hi Sunny,

Based on your wife chart, I can see she will be very much attracted to the opposite gender and wouldn’t hesitate to cheat on you. It doesnt matter if it is emotionally or physically, it falls under cheating. Try to talk with her openly or someone close to her, whichever way that you think you can get solution for this problem.

• #21941 Reply
      Sunny

Thanks for the responses. With due respect I wish to have more analysis from the experts here.
      Spoiling my marriage will be the last thing on this earth that I would allow to happen. Hence please see if there are any chances of divorce.

• #21945 Reply
      Sanjay

Sunny for that, I need your birth details.

• #21952 Reply
      Sunny

My details:
      My name starts with ‘S’

Details of my wife:
      DOB: 28-07-1978
      Time: 02.30.00 am
      Place Kanpur [U.P.]
      her name starts with ‘S’

• #21957 Reply
      Sanjay

Hi Sunny,

Based on your chart, your marriage lord (7th house lord) is in 8th house, where this shows there will unhappiness in marriage life due to indifferences, unnecesary arguements, ego battles, betrayal by having extra marital affairs. Besides that, I checked the match between both of you using the details given, it is below average points required, the match is bad.

Based on your date of birth which is 25th indicates you will have constant family problems.

I would suggest you two remedies, where you can try out to reduce the bad effects and to prevent separation/divorce.

1) Visit Hanuman temple regularly and if can read Sundara Kanda

2. If possible conduct a
      mock marriage later on a suitable akash tithi.

• #22018 Reply
      crs

Talk to your wife instead of talking to strangers about it you Moron.

• #22065 Reply
      Sunny

With due respect, please also advise me which gemstone and other remedies / methods will help me gain wealth and success. I have little knowledge on astrology and I see that Sun + Sat are in income house. Also Rahu.
      Which one should I give power – Sun or Saturn?
      Also any help I’ll get in my career & success by empowering Rahu?

Also would request people like CRS to maintain the decorum of forum.

Kind Regards

• #22068 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get some better insight into astrology.

• #22106 Reply
      Sunny

Definitely TMR. I’ll contact you. Meanwhile if any other expert here can help me out a little bit, I would be grateful.

Regards

• #22108 Reply
      TMR

Ok, best of luck.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #22018 in About Ex-Marital
Your information:

Cancel