About extra marital affairs

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sasi

Sir please I want to know whether my husband will have extra marital affairs.. I am so confused different astrologer saying differently.. Please let me know the truth the truth and if so remedy.. I want to save to save my relationship.. His details Dob-5/07/1981.pob-madurai,Tamil Nadu and tob-00.53am

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First of all I suggest that you please don’t block your mind towards your husband just because some astrologer has told you about extra marital affair of your husband. There can be a Yog in his horoscope, but it does not mean that despite having a yog he will go in for illicit relationship. If you have some proof then it is totally different. Having a yog in the horoscope does not mean that the thing will ever happen. Despite having a yog your husband can be pure and sincere towards you.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Sasi

Sir I went through that situation but he was caught before having physical contact after that incident I went to an astrologer and got that info about he ll definitely go through it again I don’t ever want to happen it again please help me on this I forgive him for the first and last time he apologised for that too apologised for that and promised me that it ll never happen again but I lost trust in him.. He takes care of me and children well and he is lovable person.. Please please help me out

Sasi

I want to know whether thats true.. Please I request u to tell the truth if he has that kind of yoga in his chart..if so suggestion and remedy please

TMR

If we know the truth there is no need of courts in the world. Astrology can only give you indications to certain important events in life based on vedic mathematics. Please do not ask provocative questions on this site to satisfy your needs. We are closing this topic for further useless and meaningless questions.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘About extra marital affairs’ is closed to new replies.