About future

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anu

Will my life be happy?my marriage is about to end.im getting depressed.want to die.i lost hope on my future.sir pls tell me will my life settles.and stay happily.my hubby totally changed.going to leave me soon.pls is there future for me?i cant live alone.both side parents also not supporting to unite.
      Dob-13/9/85
      Time:10:22am
      Place:hyd
      Last hope of my life is your answer
      Pls tell genuinely

• #38980 Reply
      ssathya

According to me, your problems will end soon and the good time will start by 2020.

Please do the following remedies

1.worship Goddess Durga on Tuesdays between3.00 and 4.30 PM and offer flowers

2. Worship Lord Ganesha on Saturday by offering Durva Grass

Things will start changing

• #38982 Reply
      Anu

Sathya sir thank u very much to u and all d forum astrologers for giving reply to me.i filed divorce case eventhough i love him i hav no option bcoz he himself staying away.so that i give divorce.my bro also wants me to leave his house.if i still wait for my irresponsible hubby.they want me to settle in life bcoz its d 5th year staying separately.no kids no life.but its so much pain to leave a person (hubby)whom we really love.

• #38998 Reply
      TMR

You are not basically not a good housewife, on the contrary, you can shine in your career. When you work for 40 units, you will get a return of 64 units. And you are a spiritually enlightened woman and in your later days you will be very famous in the spiritual field everyone respecting you like a Mata ….

• #39028 Reply
        Anu

Thank u.but i dont want to bcome mata.i just want to bcom a good wife and mother.i want to lead a normal woman life.im not expecting more than these.i just want my hubby to save ncare me like my father bcoz i not even seen my father love n care.he died in my childhood only.my life started with tears and ending with tears.my own god also not helping me during this time.thank u tmr sir for your analysis.

• #39016 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Your lagna is kanya.
      There are four planets in 12th house.
      Seventh house is also not good.
      Wherever you go controversies will arise.
      There is negativity in horoscope.
      YOu have to do penance for 2 years,to reduce
      your bad karma from previous life.
      You please reaad in google-kumrao99 penance method to
      reduce evil in horoscope.
      [email protected]

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: About future
Your information: