About job

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Teja

Hi Sir,

When can i get job ? Will i work for government job or software job ?

Details :-

DOB :- 25-09-1988
      Time :- 9:15
      Place :- Kakinada, AndhraPradesh

• #6955 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope chances of good opening are after September 2015, however you can certainly find something reasonably well after 15 January 2015. Chances of a job and career in software are very much in your horoscope. You have Moon and Rahu in your 5th house, keep your knowledge updated and certainly you will do very well in your career.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7000 Reply
      Teja

Guruji, I completed B.Tech. Is there is any chance for doing higher education ? I am planning to go for U.S next year August 2015 for doing M.S. Please tell me one thing shall I look for software job (or) higher education ?

• #7003 Reply
      TMR

I would suggest you pursue higher education if you are interested in a good software job. With a B.Tech you will be placed on the bench by most of the software houses and may not get a chance to improve your career much. You have a good career house as per your charts by about 2017/18.

• #7009 Reply
      Teja

Sir,

Its my dream to go to foreign. Is there is any yoga for going to foreign countries for doing job which is provided by company itself please let me know. If not I will opt for doing M.S in USA.

• #7010 Reply
      TMR

I think it will be better to opt for doing MS in US.

• #7042 Reply
      Teja

Sir,
      Mars is placed in the 11th house from lagna while in the moon chart mars is placed in the first house from the moon. She is not mangalik from the birth chart but chandra mangalik from moon chart. What does it mean ?

• #7043 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Manglik is Checked from Lagan and also from the Moon. There for is the native is manglik form Natal and also from Moon than it called Manglik. If the native is manglik either from Lagan or Moon the it is partial manglik or Also called Anshik Mangal dosha.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7044 Reply
      Teja

Sir, Does i am having Anshik Mangal dosha and Manglik dosha ?

DOB :- 25-09-1988
      Time :- 9:15
      Place :- Kakinada, AndhraPradesh

• #7045 Reply
      TMR

You are a Manglik with around 20% or below strength. You do not have to much worry on that count. And Manglik is not a dosha at all, it is state of quality of life indicating high sexual potency

• #7051 Reply
      Teja

Thank you sir.Can i know when would my marriage take place ?

• #7057 Reply
      TMR

For supplementary questions, please come through Paid services.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7057 in About job
Your information:

Cancel