About life partner…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ashmita

Hello. Sorry for the confusion. I posted it on someone else’s post.
      Please give me some guidance and tell me something about my life partner. What he is going to be like. And, if possible please tell me if I’ve already met him or not.
      There is someone in my life right now with whom I feel deeply connected but there has been a lot of ups and downs in the course of time. Thus, I seek some insight on my life partner.

My details:
      Date of birth: 11th April,2000
      Time of birth: 9:35 am
      Place of birth: Kolkata (Alipore), West Bengal

I have his details at hand too, if needed please let me know. Thank you so much.

• #72572 Reply
      Ashmita

Please give some guidance and insight. It’ll be whole heartedly appreciated. Thank you.

• #72589 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope, we see your rashi is Gemini and lagna is also Gemini. Your 7th house is ruled by Jupiter. Your life partner will be taller then you, smart and handsome. He will have charming personality. He will be well educated and working in good position. You are in the mahadasha of Saturn and antardasha of Mercury. Saturn is debilitated in your chart in the 11th house of gains, which is never good. Thereafter the Saturn and Ketu period will be there. These period are not good for relationship and stability on the relationship front will not be as expected.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #72591 Reply
      Ashmita

Thank you so much for the insights. Is there a chance that I’ve already met him?

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #72589 in About life partner…
Your information:

Cancel