About Love Marriage and good Job

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Sourav

When I will find my True Love/ Soul mate ?
      2nd Question: Will my Ex-flame get back to me?

I am very unfortunate in related matter of girls . I am an Introvert. That is also causing the issue. I am very emotional. I feel alone and I feel Love is the most beautiful thing in this world. I never slept with any girl and never cheated on any girl. Still I am unable to finding my True Love/Soul mate.

A bit about my Ex-flame:

Once I liked someone . I did everything for her I could. Actually, we were like close friends . She was a year older to me. Inter-caste . I am lower caste. She is from West bengal, where as I am from Agartala( Tripura) . So, Our house is near 1500-2000 km far from each other. we met in college. I ran after her for 4 years. I tried to help her every way. I dedicated my whole heart to her. Still she dumped me and since january ,2016 , She has got a new boyfriend. I heard they are going to marry. Now, I am in Bangalore and She to is in Bangalore. Working as a Software engineer.

I am a Software engineer as well. But, I don’t know why my good time is getting wasted . I am earning very less (15k-20k). Everyone is saying I am running a good time for career. Actually, I have Arthritis/Bone pain/Hip Joint pain. Due to that, I lost almost 3 years and now no one is taking me for high paid software engineering job as experience is very less. Now , I am 60% recovered. Not walking 100% properly. Still have probz. I am working on my career . But, now i am looking for a fulfilling Love relationship as well.

My DOB : 19/09/1989
      Time : 18: 10 (06:10 pm)
      Place: Agartala(State: Tripura)

Any help would be appreciated.

• #20245 Reply
      Sourav

Navneet Sir, Need your Help.

• #20252 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes relationship issues are strongly indicated in your horoscope. Also you have been running the dhaiyya of Shani or Saturn. The period after February 2017 will show much needed improvement. This will be good for you in terms of career and also health. Forget your ex girl friend and there is remote possibility of her come back in your life again. Your horoscope indicates that the chances of arrange marriage are much stronger. Although you have a very strong desire for love marriage, but the planets do not support that strongly and there will be obstacles and hindrances in your love path.

Doing the below given remedies will truly help.

1. Visit Shani temple every Saturdays

2. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

3. Wear Yellow Sapphire in Gold on your right hand Index finger for good results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20256 Reply
      Sourav

Thanks a lot Sir. Felt much relieved . Sir, Is there any major Hi joint surgery on horoscope ? software engineering is perfect for me or not?

• #20257 Reply
      Sourav

Hip joint not hi joint

• #20276 Reply
      Sourav

Sir,

How will be my would be wife ? Will we have a happy married life? Will we be fond of each other ? How would She look like? Although I am more than Average looking, but I want a very good looking spouse (I don’t know why? But, I really worship beauty). How would be her character as well? What would be her education and profession?

• #20279 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes software line suits you well, but you will get results after the 30th year of birth. This is because Saturn is posited in your 10th house of career, which will delay results for you.

The marriage front is not great for you as indicated earlier. Hence marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscopes.

The Rahu – Saturn period is never good. Saturn is the lord of the 12th house indicate increase in expenses on medicines etc.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20309 Reply
      Sourav

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for answering my queries.

I am very curious to know about a description of my would be wife . Would you please describe something about her ?

• #20316 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your 7th house is ruled by Mercury as Virgo sign is therein the 7th house. Mercury the 7th lord is posited in the 7th house with Sun and Mars, two malefic energies. Your wife will look young, be intelligent, charming, good personality, independent. She will be very quick in everything she does, it can be at office or even at home. She will be educated and working. She will speak more than one language. She will have strong memory and learning ability. She will be stubborn and jealous type. Mars and Sun in the 7th house is not good. Matching of the horoscope should be done before marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20477 Reply
      Sourav

Thanks a lot for helping me .

My final set of questions regarding marriage and all.

Will I have an Inter-caste marriage or same ? Will I get married near to my birth place or may get married far (like other state ) ? Which direction it is possible ? How will we meet ? like through parents, through facebook, in office or any other way ? Will we be fond of each other ?? What may be her education and profession ? When is my marriage time ? Is there any connection of settling or going at least for few years in abroad ?

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #20309 in About Love Marriage and good Job
Your information:

Cancel