About marital harmony

• This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Aki.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Aki

Hello learned members,
      Pranam

My query is related to my marriage. I am really worried about how my spouse would be. The topic of marriage really agitates me. My parents are trying to find me a suitable match but they have been unsuccessful so far. Please guide me. How would she be to me and to my family. Does my chart show marital harmony and when would I get married?

Thank you so much.

• #15150 Reply
      Aki

My Date of birth 29/01/1988
      Time 01:23am
      Place Ujjain

• #15154 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that Mars is the lord of the 7th house which is the prime house for marriage. Mars is posited in the 2nd house in Scorpio. Rahu in the 6th house aspects Mars which is not good. Your 7th house and 7th lord Mars is weak and matching of the horoscope should be done for marital happiness. A proper matching will ensure good and happy marital life.

Marriage chances are strong in 2017.

You have Kemadruma dosha in your horoscope which you should be aware of and that is defined as below.

1. Kemdruma Dosha, this is when there are no planets on either side of Moon. In your case Moon is exalted as it is in Taurus, but unfortunately in the 8th house which is not good.

You should keep fast on Mondays for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #15159 Reply
        Aki

Thank you so much for the insight. Will this weak mars affect my marital prospects? How will my spouse be, will she be kind and warm hearted? I am really scared.

Thank you.

• #15186 Reply
      Aki

Please help esteemed astrologers.
      Thank you.

• #15259 Reply
      Aki

Please help me with my query.

• #15263 Reply
      k.umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Mr.Aki,As already written by keymaster,Your Kuja in horoscope is weak.
      You do fasting on every Monday for 6months or one year.On the day of fasting,
      you can eat uncooked vegetables(unlimited quantity).
      After doing such fasts for two months,then you do fasting on every Monday,taking
      only diluted lemon juice daily 12times.This can be continued for 4months.
      Later ,you can do fasting for two days(continuously) in a fortnight.
      This two days fast need not be done every week.
      Fasting is recognised as best method to clean soul,from all sins.
      Mahatma Gandhi became a great man by doing fasts frequently.
      Likewise,Morarji Desai used to do one week fasting continuously,once in
      three months.
      Prime Minister Modiji told before one lakh gathering of Nris in usa,
      that he was fasting continuously for 9days during Dussehra and he was
      giving a loud speech,but could not give slogan-Bharat mata ki Jai –
      loudly.This shows Sri MOdi was in the habit of fasting for the last
      many years.
      So,start fasting as Key Master said.
      [email protected]

• #15273 Reply
      Aki

Thank you so much for your help dear astrologers. I really appreciate it. I am in terrible health condition right now and my doctor advises me not to do any fasting but, I’ll do it when the health permits. Once again I thank you for sharing such divine knowledge with me.

God bless you!

• #15278 Reply
      k.umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      What is your health problem?Since how long you had this problem?
      See my article in this website–Astrology and holistic healing (without
      medicines)..I am the author of that article.
      Your disease is caused due to the negativity in your horoscope.
      I think you can try holistic healing,for your cure.
      [email protected]

• #15321 Reply
      Aki

Hello learned one,

I have been suffering from diseases for the past 12 years or so. It started with migraine headaches when I was 14. After that I had typhoid and malaria at the same time, I was in hospital and none of the doctors could figure out what the problem was. This happened around 18 years and I was bed ridden for about a year the actual problem was chronic acidity but none of the doctors got it. Then I had a fatal car accident when I was 21. My femur broke my throat was bleeding and I lost a lot of blood. The doctors later told me that I was lucky to survive this and if I was a minute late I wouldn’t have been here. I was on a lot of medication and still am. Because of all these antibiotics and pain killers my body has gotten very weak, I am low on immunity and I am suffering for stomach related problems. I am taking ayurvedic medicines for the past six months. A couple of years ago I developed symptoms which were vertigo nausea blurry vision falling down while walking and headache. The doctors asked me for all the possible tests. But all of the tests returned normal. Some said it was related to heart some said brain and some said hormones but, all the tests claimed that I was normal. Once again none of the doctors are able to understand what my problem is. I don’t understand why this is happening to me. I dont drink I dont smoke I’ve never done any bad stuff. I’ve always taken good care of my body. I respect my elders, I do good deeds, I do charity, I never speak even a single bad word. I want to do good for my family and my society and my body doesn’t allow me to do anything. I am not able to work at all. People say its because of my rahu dasha and it would get over soon but frankly I am losing hope. My parents want me to get me married as astrologers tell them that marriage would activate my lagna lord venus and I would get better after that. I don’t know what to do anymore. I am tired.

• #15334 Reply
      k.umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      In tthe beginning,your problems were due to bad karma of previous life,which is
      shown by dosha in your horoscope.
      Subsequently,your problems were aggravated as you spoiled your body by too many
      allopathic medicines.
      Ayurvedic medicines may not do that much of harm.
      YOur body is spoiled to a large extent.It needs long treatment for 6months or even
      more.
      You got chronic migraine(12years),unknown injury in throat,severe gastric problem etc.YOu may also be having liver problem and kidney problem,as you used
      pain killers and antibiotics,since a long time.
      You follow my method for one month.If there is some improvement ,continue this method or else leave it.
      Avoid milk products,sweets,sweet fruits,nonveg,fish,eggs,dry fruits for one month
      experimentally.
      Prepare leaf juice of 30 coriander leaves,15 pudina leaves,15 tulsi leaves,20gms
      of raddish and drink it in the morning ,without filtering.
      Reduce medicines after 4 days.
      [email protected]

• #15338 Reply
      Aki

Thank you so much for taking interest in my case. Yes, I have problems in my liver, it is swollen. I will do as you’ve advised and I will try to build up the good karma in this lifetime.
      Thank you sir.

• #15339 Reply
      k.umamaheswara rao

hello,
      Swollen liver means enlargement of liver.It is a serious disease.You cant do
      treatment at home.
      Go to Hyderabad and join a naturopathy hospital for one month or 40days.
      Go to Kerala and join an ayurveda hospital at Trissur or some other place
      and take ayurveda treatment for one month.
      Then your body will be cleaned to some extent and then you can think of
      what to do next.
      Now your liver is in serious condition.You must join a Naturopathy hospital
      for his direct supervision.
      My advice is only for small diseases and not for serious and dangerous
      diseases.You are in a dangerous condition.
      [email protected]

• #15357 Reply
      Aki

Hello,

You’re right sir. I should see a naturopath. I’ll do as you advice. Will me problems ever be over or will I be stuck this all my life? Is this due to the bad dasha?

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: About marital harmony
Your information: