About marriage.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Madhu

When i can get married? Not finding any suitable match. Can i get married if yes then when it can be? I am a female.
      Dob- 31 may 1985
      Pob- coochbehar
      Tob- 11:22 am.

• #16279 Reply
      TMR

Your 7th house indicative of marital happiness is the weakest in your horoscope and it would be better to concentrate on your career which is a very potent one. You have an overwhelming personality and it is very unlikely that you will get a husband matching your personality. Do read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for better insight into astrology and its scope in life.

• #16407 Reply
      Madhu

Sir its been too late and still i dont have any job. If there is job for me then when can i get that?

• #16410 Reply
      TMR

In that case I suspect that your time of birth could be a guesstimate. If the given time is correct you should now be having a career. Career does not mean a salaried job in private or a government. Every job you do is having a monetary value associated with it for if you did not do that job someone else will have to do it for which a payment has to be done. However what have you been doing in the last so many years? I am sure you would not have been sitting idle.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #16279 in About marriage.
Your information:

Cancel