About Marriage

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Saraswathi

Namaste, This is my second post on this site. I didn’t got any answer from you on the first one, so please kindly look into my hora and provide more insights. I am born on 21st sept 1989, time 2.43PM. Place of Birth: Chikmagalur, Karnataka. I am interested in a boy, who is born on 19th May 1989, time: 11:45 AM. POB: Chikmagalur, Karnataka. Please tell me if we will be married to him and if married, how will be our married life. If I am not married to him, when is the possibility of marriage according to my horoscope.

TMR

The weakest house in your horoscope is the 7th house indicative of marital happiness. It has only 28% potency which is below average. Keep it in mind whenever you think about marriage. Forewarned is forearmed.

Saraswathi

Hi,

Does that mean I would never get married? Please answer in simpler words.

TMR

Astrology can only give you certain conclusions based on your chart. God is the ultimate in giving life to everyone. He may have other intentions. Astrology is not the end all of everything in life. Perhaps prayers to God can help you achieve your wishes.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘About Marriage’ is closed to new replies.