Pls tell when will I get married

25-5-1988
      19:30
      Delhi
      Female
      Manglik

• #25606 Reply
      TMR

Do give a little more details about you like your educational background, your expertise, family details like brothers and sisters, parents and any other matters of importance in your past life so that we can also check the accuracy of your time of birth.

• #25612 Reply
      Nikita

I have done MBA in finance. I m not working. I stay at home and help my mother in managing our home.My mother is very ill. She has her heart surgery done recently.we are a nuclear family comprising my father my mother me and my younger brother. My brother and me don’t have cordial relations. Father’s business also not going well these days. We have been looking for a good match for the past 5-6 years.but haven’t succeeded till now. Pls tell when will I get married?

25-5-1988
      7:30 PM
      Delhi
      Female
      Manglik

• #25614 Reply
      TMR

Moon, Mercury and Jupiter are weak in your horoscope and your 7th house indicative of marital happiness is not potent enough and marriage is on the anvil only after mid 2019. You should take good care that you get married only to a person with a well compatible horoscope failing which marriage could end up in separation. There are good possibilities in your horoscope in getting a good job with good returns which should be your immediate priority and since your Sun is strong, perhaps you can get a good govt. job in your field of expertise.

• #25615 Reply

Thank you sir,

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25612 in About marriage
Your information:

Cancel