About Marriage

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Arch

Hello,

Since 2014 I have undergone an existential crisis, this had led me rethink myself and also change considerably. As I grow more as an individual in general I notice that what I thought would be good for me as a spouse no longer applies now. I often wonder does all this change has an impact on my love life and hence the question when will I meet my future spouse?

My dob: 1st of March 1989
      Time of birth: 19:45 pm
      Place of Birth: Enfield United Kingdom
      Current Location: Mauritius Island.

• #28240 Reply
      TMR

You will meet your spouse in the second quarter of 2018. However your marital house is rather weak and you have to be especially careful about this if you wish to survive your marriage. May be you can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for a better insight into astrology.

• #28242 Reply

Dear Arch,

Venus is Combust and in 6th house. So, it is weak. Jupiter, the 7th lord is just average. There are many other factors. So, marriage is getting delayed. Your marriage prospects shall be there after 16/5/2019. Married life shall be average. Before that chances are very feeble. For more details and Remedies , avail my paid report. Contact : [email protected]

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #28240 in About Marriage
Your information:

Cancel