About marriage delay

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Alimun

Dear Guruji

My date of Birth is 27-12-1973, time of Birth is 5.20 pm at evening and Place of Birth is Dhaka, Bangladesh.

I am 43 years old and unmarried person. I am not getting my perfect match. When will I be able to marry? What is the solutions? I have being using Gomedh ring in middle finger and Emerald ring in little finger for about one year, but still now didnt get any solution. Please give be advice.

Your only.

Alimun

• #18970 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Alimun, Looking at your Natal chart I can say that your horoscope is indeed bad for marital happiness. Jupiter is the lord of the 7th house which is the prime house of marriage. Jupiter gets debilitated in the 8th house. 7th lord getting debilitated in 8th is never good. You have Rahu and Sun in the 7th house. There will be obstacles on your marriage path, despite your best efforts the results will not be there.

Emerald is fine you can keep wearing it as Mercury is your lagan lord. Rahu stone is not recommended. I suggest that you remove Gomedh and see if it helps. I believe that Rahu is one of the spoilers on your marriage front and we dont need to strengthen it.

You may if you want do remedies of Rahu like Mantra Jaap etc.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #18970 in About marriage delay
Your information:

Cancel