About me….navneet sir

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      May

Sir am I introvert or extrovert or ambivert as per astrology? What else can astrology tell about me Like my strength n weakness? If yes, Pls tell…

• #18998 Reply
      May

pls answer,,,

• #18999 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your lagan is Virgo which is the sign ruled by Mercury. Mercury is posited in the 2nd house. Which means that you will be cheerful and a talkative person. You will be a person who is honest , sincere and trustworthy in a relationship. You are not the one who will become friends with everyone, but once you make you like to have a life long relationship. Mercury in your horoscope is conjoined with Sun and Mars which can make you short tempered. You will get irritated easily and once you get annoyed you speak your mind. You do not keep things close to your heart. You are like an open book, everyone who is close to you knows what you really are.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19002 Reply
      may

sir i don’t want to be an open book as u lose your value then….pls tell a remedy….?
      sir i see my self as someone who is given least importance in a group! y is that so? Like u said I’m honest and all… all agrees but can u tell me how to make an impact on ppl or in group with ppl? how to maintain my value???

• #19019 Reply
      May

Sir

• #19022 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope , you have Ketu in the Karmastan or the 10th house, this is the house related to name, fame and recognition. Ketu indicates that the “Yash” “Maan” that you deserve will not be there. Ketu is in the ardra Nakshatra of Rahu, which means that you will never be appreciated and recognized for your work. This will be true with friends and even at home. Doing the Ketu remedies will reduce the malefic effects of Ketu.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19025 Reply
      May

Thanku for the reply…can u tell me an effective remedy for ketu?

• #19043 Reply
      May

?

• #19045 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Give Dhood / bread to Dog

Recite Mantra “om kem ketave namah”

Doing Ganpati Puja.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19047 Reply
      May

Ok thank u
      Any sure shot one time remedy?

• #19075 Reply
      May

Sir I request you to please remove my birth details since they are available on google search….
      Thnku

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19002 in About me….navneet sir
Your information:

Cancel