About my career

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Yazhini

Dear Sir,

I completed B.Tech (computer science). I have been trying for govt jobs for 1 year.since then i face difficulties and failures in my attempt to secure a job.When will i secure a job and become successful? In which sector should i try? I mean banking or IT sector sir.. It will be very helpful if you answer my query..

My details:
      Name:Yazhini
      Date of Birth: 4,June,1993.
      Place : Dharmapuri,Tamilnadu.
      Time: 2.30pm.

• #21614 Reply
      satish

Hello Yezhini

you can try for job between jan and june 2017 .better to try for IT job in bankinga and financial services sector.Due to moon and rahu combination your seem to be confsued and hence it necessary for you to develop postive attitude.by preparing wel for Job interviews

satish
      [email protected]

• #21616 Reply
      Yazhini

Thanks for you reply Satish . Can you tell clearly according to my horoscope which is better option (Banking or IT)? im asking this again because after trying for 1year i dint secure bank jobs.Now my mind is confused.

• #21632 Reply
        satish

Hello Yezhni

IT job where you will be working in sofware domain..java or dot net platform, in financial servives sector.cos like Franklin Templeton Investments, JP Morgan Chase bank, and hundreds of others cos in what is collectively called as Banking Finance and Insurance Sector( BFSI ) ….banking is oldest sector in world…..so its best one career wise….and even according to your chart…banking sector is more suitable for you..you need to work hard, i feel you getting more confused,when you are well prepared technically there is no confusion

satish
        [email protected]

• #21645 Reply
      Yazhini

Thanks for replying and spending your valuable time sir.And also thanks for guiding me.You do a great job and this is the best website i have ever visited.

• #21648 Reply
      Yazhini

Sir could you please tell me when will i get married?

• #21652 Reply
        satish

Hello Yezhni

Thanks for appreciating.. currently you are under venus sub period and sub period till 2018…as per astrology 2017 is quite suitable for marriage..

satish

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #21645 in About my career
Your information:

Cancel