Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Naveen Kumar

Dear Sir,
      I am Naveen Kumar from Delhi. My Birth Details are:
      Date : September 19,1970
      Time : 05:25 AM
      Place : Delhi
      I am not settled either in professional life or Married Life. I request you to pl. guide me : when will i get a good job and when will i get marry?
      Regards.
      naveen kumar

• #15574 Reply
      TMR

Wondering what you are doing now and till 46 years of age!!!!

• #15581 Reply
      Naveen Kumar

thats why i did seek ur guidance ?

• #15582 Reply
      TMR

Do let me know a little about your educational background and how you made your living till now. Obviously nothing is going to happen overnight and astrology cannot do such predictions as you requested without your wholehearted co-operation. I am not a veterinary astrologer to give you any recommendation without yourself opening your mouth.

Once a farmer went to doctor and told him that he is not feeling well. The doctor asked him about the symptoms to initiate treatment. The farmer replied that you are the doctor and therefore you find out what is wrong with me.

The doctor suggested the farmer to go to a veterinary doctor who can treat his patient without asking any questions.

• #15592 Reply
      Naveen Kumar

sir, my education is only B.Sc.. I did start working from 1993 till 2001 as a LIC agent. there after i suffered from depression. i am feeling quite stable since last 6-8 months. i am trying to get resettle myself as a stock broker.

Pl. Guide.

with warm regards
      Naveen Kumar
      [email protected]

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #15581 in about my career
Your information:

Cancel