about my son

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Yuvaraj Sinha

Following are the details of my son couple have astrologers have predicted that he will do intercaste marriage it would be great if some one can pridict something regarding his marriage and spouse
      DOB- 15/01/1989
      TOB- 20:20
      POB- Ranchi Jharkhand

TMR

To have an inter caste marriage is similar to inter caste blood transfusion which does not create any problem if they have a well matched blood group. He has generally a very good horoscope with an excellent house of happiness and the house of Luck, his seventh house Kalathrabhava is very deficient and whomsoever Pandit he marries, he will have the same potency for the house and may therefore not enjoy much of marital bliss. His relationship and emotional bondage with both father and mother are very strong and he will look after you people well when needed.

Yuvaraj Sinha

He is very good indeed he respects and takes care of everybody
      But we are worried about his marriage after consulting the astrologers and worrie is only about what kind of person he is going to marry.

TMR

There is little point in worrying about things which are beyond one’s control. It is possible that the girl he is going to marry has a good matching horoscope who has an aptitude towards sacrificing her life for the sake of the husband and family. So do not overstep and think about the impossible future. Do see her horoscope and check whether they match and if so how well it matches etc. and then decide. There will be astrologers galore in your neighbourhood who try to fleece you and make money out of the bad spell you could be having on account of your son getting married to an intercaste girl. Do not pay heed to such rumourmongers and spoil your sleep.

Yuvaraj Sinha

We don’t have any problem with him getting married to someone of his own finding/choice but he won’t tell us what he want he just ignores the topic if some how we knew about what type of marriage he is going to have we will stop trying to match him with some of our choice

TMR

Ask him to read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online and read all the articles and come for a scientific evaluation of his horoscope.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘about my son’ is closed to new replies.