about my studies and marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      bhaskara tejaswini

Good afternoon sir..
      Sir I actually want to know whther I will perform well in my law course.n have any opportunities for going abroad for studies.In my jataka venus is strong so is this the indication of early marriage,if yes at what age i will get married whether it is arrange or love .And even I wont have babies is it true?.Am I manglik.what sir
      D.O.B;27/04/1995
      TIME;22;35
      PLACE;Anantapur{Andhra Pradesh}
      Female

• #6950 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope in detail, please note that yes Venus is exalted in your horoscope. Venus is the karka for 11th and 6th house. You will gain in the signification of both these houses. 11th house is the house of fructification of desires, it is also the house of gains. Therefore on both these front you have have good success. Mercury is the 7th house lord and it is conjoined with Sun which is the bhagesh or the 9th lord in the 5th house, which is the house of love and romance. Certainly chances of love marriage are very much these in your horoscope. Also Ketu conjoined with Sun, may bring problems on the relationship front, therefore do proper matching of your horoscope before to get long term marital bliss in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6956 Reply
      bhaskara tejaswini

thank you so much sir.Sir can you please say me which dasha n bukti is going for me now..whether the period which is going now is good or bad

• #6959 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the main period of Venus and the sub period of Venus till October 2017. Should be a good period as Venus is exalted and placed in Kendra.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6959 in about my studies and marriage
Your information:

Cancel