Will I settle in USA and carry on my profession in USA

Birth details

20 Nov 1991
      02:00 am
      Bangalore

• #13318 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that Moon is the lord of the 12th house, Moon is in the 9th house and has aspect of Rahu from the 5th house. Therefore foreign visits are surely indicated in your horoscope, however settlement will not be easy.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #22279 Reply
      Kumar

Dear Mr. Navneet Khanna,

Will I settle in either in Canada or in US based on my Change of career or marriage?
      If so, when will it(Career Change or marriage) happen?
      My Birth details are as follows:

Date of Birth: 18.11.1978
      Time of Birth: 23:35 hrs
      Birth Location: Chennai, India

• #22280 Reply
      TMR

Astrology treats Earth as one unit. Countries are man made for administrative convenience which is not endorsed by God or Astrology. So your question is meaningless. Long Distance travels from place of birth is indicated in Astrology and you have it. It can be anywhere, Nellore, Vijayawada, New Delhi or New Orleans or Newfoundland. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for a better insight into astrology.

• #22296 Reply
        Kumar

Is there any indication of relocation to long distance places for long period?
        If so, when can it happen and for how long it would be?

• #22299 Reply
      TMR

I understand your need. But unfortunately astrology cannot answer to your question. The word period is once again not very definite. Every day you sleep in a hotel is also considered as a relocation from home though for a night, or a few days. We have a permanent relocation only when we cease to live and that too is only a belief. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in or you can contact some wayside astrologer who will give you the desired answer.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #22279 in abroad opportunity
Your information:

Cancel