Can I have Permanent Settlement Abroad as per my Horoscope

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sridhar

Sir,

Could you help me out to analyse the chances for me to settle in abroad permanently. Below are my Birth Details. A

Date of Birth: 7 – Oct – 1981
      Time: 2.30 AM
      Place: Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh

Please do needful.

Regards
      Sridhar

• #7353 Reply
      TMR

To be frank with you, there is no axiom in Astrology to find out whether you will settle abroad since the word abroad is a man made term and God does not endorse it. Division of this world into countries is done for administrative convenience and each country is not a separate entity, but a part of the whole World. And you also belong to this world not to any specific country only. All the people in the world use the common resources like air, water and other materials available. There is no foreign air, foreign water etc.

Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get some insight into astrology.

• #7354 Reply
      Sridhar

Sir,

Thanks and I appreciate your comments. May I know atleast how strong my career and earnings based on supplied birth details. Please help me out.

Regards
      Sridhar

• #7355 Reply
      TMR

If you work for 107 units, your returns will be only be equivalent to 75 units. Not too good.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7355 in Can I have Permanent Settlement Abroad as per my Horoscope
Your information:

Cancel